To have a successful future one need to have a strong career. To have a better job one should have good knowledge and proper education. The base of a student is developed in school. So it is very important to have proper schooling from well qualified and trained teachers.
When it comes to education in Jammu, it is preferred to provide quality education to students. Jammu Panel prefers Junior Basic Training for any particular to apply as a teacher in primary school.
JBT is a 2-year diploma in education (D.Ed), a course that is designed to train a teacher with the elementary skills of classroom teaching. The candidates in Jammu pursuing D.Ed are made to learn the psychological principles that are important for proper growth and development of children between the ages of 5 to 13.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in D.Ed in Jammu:
- The candidate must possess sound knowledge of first and second Language, Maths, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences.
- The candidate must be a 10+2 graduate with minimum 45% of score from a renowned board or university.
- The age group of the candidate to apply for D.Ed from Jammu Board Entrance should lie between 18 to 30 years.
Colleges offering D.Ed in Jammu:
- District Institute of Education and Training
- Shri Ranbir Campus.
- Shadab College of Education
- The candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria has to fill online admission form on official website of Jammu.
To enroll in Diploma teacher training program in Jammu one has to pay Rs. 35000 to complete the 2-year course of diploma in Education. The complete fee structure is divided into 2 parts:
- Application fee: Rs. 1000
- Course Fees for 2 years: Rs. 34000
The basic motive of teacher training in Jammu is to provide effective education to all the students.