B.Ed is an undergraduate professional degree for work as a teacher in schools.
GOA university has invited for admission to (B.Ed) Bachelor of Education 2017.B.ED is compulsory for teaching at 9th, 10th,11th,12th. Students can join this course from any stream (Bachelor of Arts(B.A), Bachelor of Science(B.SC.)In this course, students are trained to teach effectively and skillfully.
List of top Colleges/Universities in Goa
- 1.Goa University (Taleigao plateau)
- 2.Goa VidyaprasarakMandal’s College of Education(Fram Audi, Ponda, North district Goa)
- 3.Nirmala institute of Education (AltinhoPanjim Goa)
- 4.G.V.M’s College of Education (Almeida High school campus, Ponda)
Duration of course
- The minimum duration of the degree of B.ED is two years.
- 1. The applicant must hold a Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- 2. Relaxation for (SC/ST/OBC) is 5%. Applicants should have taken one subject common in school as well as in graduation/ post graduation.
- The minimum age of the applicant must 21years.There is no upper age limit for this course.
- The minimum fee for B.Ed is 3790.
Admission and selection process
- For this course, the applicant can apply to different college with a different application form. The applicant can go to the official website of the college, download the form and fill it and send it to the college before the last date of submission of the form.
- The candidates will be selected by the college on the basis of merit list i.e graduate and post graduate marks scored. The selected candidate will have to go through the personal interview and then if they pass he or she will be selected for the course.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Last date of submission: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards and examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017
- Date of Counseling and Admissions: June 2017